Qualified arborists working safely
Microbee's Tree Surgeons are trained through
City and Guilds and hold the following chainsaw certificates:
- CS30 - Basic Chainsaw Maintenance.
- CS31 - Cross Cutting and felling Small Trees.
- CS32 - Fell & Process Trees Over 38mm in diameter.
- CS34 - Dealing With Individual Windblown Trees.
- CS38 - Climb Trees & Perform Aerial Rescue.
- CS39 - Operate a Chainsaw from a Rope & Harness.
- CS40 - Arboricultural Pruning Operations.
- CS41 - Undertake Sectional Felling (Dismantling).
Other qualifications held by Microbee's Tree Surgeons include First Aid Training,
Asbestos Awareness and Traffic Control (signing, lighting and guarding).
- Microbee's tree team are members of the Arboricultural Association.
- Our Technicians are trained and certified to LOLER standards for all areas of tree work.
- All our technicians work in a discreet, clean and tidy way when on our clients' premises.
- CHAS accredited, UVDB registered, Safeguard Safe Contractor, Peninsula accredited
We are regulated under the ISO9001 and ISO14001 Quality Management System and have recently received EXOR Accreditation